Monday, January 2, 2012

Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen for Amazon Kindle Fire & Touch 3G, Apple iPad 2, iPhone 4s, Droid Bionic, Accessory for All TouchScreen Devices



MiniSuit introduces the all new precision capacitive stylus pen. The stylus is compatible with all newest Multi-Touch devices and models; Amazon Kindle Fire, Amazon Kindle Touch 3G, Apple iPad 2, iPhone 5, Motorola Xoom, Asus EEE Transformer Pad, Acer Iconia Tab, HP TouchPad, BlackBerry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Toshiba Thrive, Coby Kyros, Sony SGPT112US/S Wi-Fi Tablet, Dell Streak 7, Archos 101 Tablet, Archos 70, Lenovo ThinkPad, IdeaPad, Vizio Tablet, View Sonic G Tablet, ViewBook, ViewPad, Motorola Bionic 4G, Motorola Atrix 4G, Droid Incredible, HTC EVO 4G, HTC Thunderbolt, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Epic Touch 4G, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, HTC Inspire, Samsung Droid Charge, HTC Sensation, Samsung Infuse and many more. This is the perfect accessory for any mobile user.
My daughter is handicapped and communicates on keyboards a great deal. She has had trouble with her HTC Evo phone as the letters are too close for her to always hit the proper key. (In either direction) On ordering the new Kindle Fire I noticed the stylus as an available accessory for multiple devices. Where has this been! It is exactly what my daughter needed and she loves it. Her texts are so much quicker. It turns out the Kindle Fire has large enough buttons for my hands but my husband wants another stylus for his use. What a perfect accessory for everyone.
I just love using my "Mini Suit" pen. It is small enough to tuck into the Kindle cover, yet works great to play games it is precise for aiming. My husband likes to use it to write as he says his fingers are too big.Universal Capacitive Stylus Pen for Amazon Kindle Fire & Touch 3G, Apple iPad 2, iPhone 4s, Droid Bionic, Accessory for All TouchScreen Devices


This stylus pen has made using my Kindle Fire so much easier. Being very new to the touchscreen technology AND apparently having fat fingers was not making it any fun to learn how to use the Fire. Now I can navigate quite efficiently and am having a blast with my Kindle..when I can pry it away from my son and my husband that is :) I love this stylus and highly recommend it.


View complete package details

No comments:

Post a Comment